What is the course about?
Our Approved Advanced Train the Trainer course provides trainers with the opportunity to build on existing skills and previous training.
This lively course focuses on managing the learning process and assessing learning.
Who is the course for?
It is ideal for delegates who have attended our Train the Trainer course, or a similar course by a different provider.
However, it is not essential that delegates have attended previous trainer training, as long as they have been training for at least a year and have an understanding of SMART objectives, assessment methods and learning styles.
If delegates do not have all of the above, our standard Train the Trainer course may be more suitable. Please click here for detail.
Delegates on our Advanced Train the Trainer course will learn.........
- How to assess training during delivery
- How to ensure that training is implemented effectively after delivery
- How to increase learner knowledge and assess the retention of knowledge and skills
- How to measure the impact of training from various perspectives, based in part on Kirkpatrick’s model
- How to develop clear objectives
- How to deliver training and develop exercises and activities that can be flexed for mixed ability groups (known as differentiated learning)
- How to influence and change attitudes of trainees
You will find our Advanced Train the Trainer course is very interactive, with plenty of opportunity for discussion and practice.
Before the course
We send our pre course questionnaires to all delegates attending our Advanced Train the Trainer courses. The responses are confidential - We use them to help ensure that the course meets the needs' of each delegate.
After the course
All delegates who have attended our Train the Trainer course are entitled to six months free telephone and email support after the course. Many delegates use this to send us whole training courses for review.