What is the course about?
Most of us feel that 'there's not enough hours in the day' at some point in our lives. Feeling this occasionally is okay - When it becomes a day to day occurrence, problems arise.
Feeling constantly rushed, overloaded with work and unsure of which item from a long list to tackle next is an awful feeling. It can impact on an individuals well being and their ability to focus on and complete one task at at a time.
This has negative implications for the business as a whole.
Our lively and practical course Time Management Course provides delegates with the skills needed to manage their time and tasks effectively.
Who is the course for?
Anyone at any level in an organisation who wants to:
- Manage their workload with less stress
- Make sure they do the really important stuff
- Hit important deadlines
Our Time Management Course will help delegates:
- To prioritise workload to ensure the right things are done at the right time
- To differentiate between important and urgent tasks
- To delegate and to ensure that the delegated tasks are carried out
- Write clear objectives about what they want to achieve
- Identify and deal with factors that may 'waste time'
- Be assertive in managing workloads effectively
- Deal with procrastination
Our Time Management course will also give delegates plenty of practical tips for dealing with piles of paperwork and emails and also suggestions on storing data (electronic and paper) so it can be easily accessed.
Before and After the course
We ask delegates to record of how they spend their hours at work, and also to produce a list of key tasks they have to achieve on a daily or log term basis.
We also send our pre course questionnaires to all delegates. All these things help us to ensure that the course is really useful and relevant to delegates' day to day work.
All delegates are entitled to six months free telephone and email support after the course.